SEO and Web Design for Government & Non-Profit Organizations
While the usability is one of the determining factors in the success of websites, this factor doesn’t always come up until the website visitor has taken some time to navigate the website. Thus it is important to keep a user interested in the right visual image when they click on your website so as to reduce the bounce rate.
At ArtGro, we are committed to making sure that your nonprofit organization is successful online. We make this happen by providing you with the right tools and training that is required to operate a successful nonprofit organization online and offline. When we work with nonprofit clients we focus on three 5 major aspects:
- Establish a simple home page that makes it easier for users to explore the website
- Create brand identity with a logo.
- Establish a video presence.
- Establish an emotional connection through the use of images to tell the story.
- Establish a standard visual theme.
Creating a non-profit website that is attractive does not need a huge budget. However, it is important to create the right website that fits into your budget. These steps should guide you when you are creating a non-profit website that will engage users.